Tymkrs created a component-level modular analog synth platform based on solderless breadboards and a 25 keys keyboard. This setup should make synth prototyping (and transport) so much easier! Good work!
I’m learning how to edit and work on websites, mainly for work, and a bit to keep up to date with modern practices. Here’s a selection of a few tools I heard about recently that seem promising:
- Sublime Text 2 – Awesome text/code editor, with an impressive collection of plugins and add-ons to make development so much easier.
- Twitter Bootstrap – Scaffolding and utilities to build/design elements quickly.
- Less – More horse-power for your CSS (variables, function-like and other tricks).
- Emmet (ex. Zen Coding) – Quicker syntax for HTML structures and tags.
- Laravel – Advanced PHP framework.
- Git – Using git push to deploy a website makes FTP look like an old dinosaur.